Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Book

I have been keeping busy this week writing 'The Book'. I've decided to get off my backside and finally start telling the story of how I ended up in the bush, met CP and then married him, with all the trials and tribulations in between.



I'm writing it in instalments - the only way I know how - but I'm loving it so much I've just about finished the fourth chapter already.

So just in case you were wondering why I've been a bit quiet... I'm still posting, only I'm doing it over here for a bit. It's all linked into the tabs at the top of my page.

Check it out. It's a bit of light entertainment, though not completely different to my usual blogging style.

I'm loving the feedback so far!

Thanks for all the support and encouragement!

Enjoy!


Click here to start reading!

2 comments:

  1. Have been so busy have not had time to read many blog this month but have flagged yours and will definately make time to read and enjoy. Happy writing.
    Bushbelles xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed writing it. Still a ways to go yet... x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message! I love hearing from you!