|Olivia and Darcy in Tess Girls Workshirts (in cornflower and pale pink), and Sam in Cox Boys Workshirt in Royal.|
|Posers! Straight out of the catalogue! x|
|CP wearing the mens Heavy Weight Work Shirt in Stone.|
The Farmer was all excited when he saw that his new work shirt was
a) stone coloured (it's his favourite after blue), and
b) Heavy Weight - many of his work shirts are the light or medium weight, and he's pretty stoked his heavy duty has arrived in time to see him through the chilly winter months.
|That's CP all camoflaged in amongst the sheep.|
|The reluctant poser. Me in pink. (See previous post for me in blue).|
|I am wearing the Sandy Half Button Long Sleeved Women's Work Shirt in Hot Pink.|
|The girls are modelling the Kippa Kids Trackies in Navy.|
|With side posckets, elastic waist and zips at ankles.|
I gotta say. My kids love tracksuits. They spend so much time in jeans, or school uniforms that they love just chilling around the house in tracksuits. Miss 8 even wore hers for three days straight (oh god, please don't judge me) because they were so comfortable and she loved them THAT MUCH! I anticipate these will get a good hammering over the winter months. Luckily they are well made!
Aside from their amazing work gear, RB Sellars also stocks a large variety of other clothes. Check out their webpage (www.rbsellars.com.au) to find:
* Skirts/dresses (for girls and women)
* Jeans and pants
* Dress shirts
* Wet weather gear
SERIOUSLY GOOD STUFF at very reasonable prices!
* We were also sent some jeans, but need to fix the sizing. So I have included catalogue pics of what we were sent instead (just so you get the idea).
|Boys Kunanurra Jeans.|
|Mens Wilkinson Jeans, regular leg.|
|Longreach Stretch Womens Jeans.|
I'd love you all to click on ANY of the links to the RB Sellars page for me! The more love they get from this page, the greater the chance of more giveaways down the track! x
* I received RB Sellars clothing in exchange for writing about it.
So now you too can score yourself
one womens workshirt and one mens workshirt
(in the colours and sizes of your choice).
All you need to do is:
1. Leave a comment below (or on my facebook page)
OR to double your entry chances - that's right - the following methods will earn you double entry points...
2. Share this link on a social networking site (facebook, twitter, tumblr etc.), then post THAT link
here so I can see it.
3. Share the link I will have posted on my facebook page on YOUR page, announcing the giveaway, then leave a comment under that post saying that you have 'shared'.
* You can enter as many times as you like, depending on how often you want to share the link around!
Giveaway valued at approx. $80
Giveaway winner (drawn randomly) will be announced on this website on Monday 10th June at 5pm EST (Australia).
Only one winner. Open only to residents of Australia and New Zealand.
Winners will be announced on this page by Tuesday morning at the latest, so make sure you check back then. If the winner hasn't contacted me by Wednesday, I will be doing a redraw.
Judges (my) decision is final.